- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 8 garlic cloves, minced
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 1⁄2 lbs large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (8 ounce) carton plain fat-free yogurt
- 3⁄4 cup sliced green onion
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic and cook until golden (about 30 seconds), stirring constantly.
- Stir in water, cumin, coriander, and turmeric. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 7 minutes.
- Add shrimp and cook 3 minutes.
- Combine flour, sugar, salt, and yogurt in a small bowl and stir with a whisk.
- Stir the yogurt mixture into shrimp mixture. Cover and cook 4 minutes or until shrimp are done. Stir in onions.