1/2 Photos of Garlic Shrimp in Yogurt
From Cooking Light.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 8 garlic cloves, minced
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 1/2 lbs large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (8 ounce) carton plain fat-free yogurt
- 3/4 cup sliced green onion
- 1Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic and cook until golden (about 30 seconds), stirring constantly.
- 2Stir in water, cumin, coriander, and turmeric. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 7 minutes.
- 3Add shrimp and cook 3 minutes.
- 4Combine flour, sugar, salt, and yogurt in a small bowl and stir with a whisk.
- 5Stir the yogurt mixture into shrimp mixture. Cover and cook 4 minutes or until shrimp are done. Stir in onions.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Shrimp in Yogurt
Serving Size: 1 (307 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 231.6
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 216.0 mg
- Sodium 1306.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 27.5 g