Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a wonderful Spanish appetizer (tapa), and is so easy to make! It is delicious served with crusty french bread and red wine. It may be made up to a day in advance, and then cooked right before serving.
- Coat the bottom of an 8" round ceramic dish with olive oil.
- Arrange shrimp to cover bottom, and sprinkle with garlic slices and pepper flakes.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Just before cooking, lightly salt.
- Cook over medium high heat, until shrimp is cooked through, and garlic begins to brown, about 5-10 minutes.
- If desired, sprinkle with freshly chopped parsley.
- Serve immediately, while the shrimp is still sizzling, with crusty french bread.
- This dish may be made on the stove, or grill.