Recipe by startnover
This is wonderful!!! We have it at every family gathering . One year at Thanksgiving I decided to try a few new appetizers. My dad walked in and asked "Where's the shrimp dip, you didn't make shrimp dip?" It is so quick and easy and so few ingredients you probably have them all on hand.
Top Review by Michelle S.
Really good and so quick to make! I used light sour cream, canned shrimp, and lemon pepper instead of normal pepper. I also added a few generous dashes of tabasco and chives. This was good with chips and I cannot wait to try it with celery sticks and a dollop on cucumber slices. This is a really unique way to serve shrimp dip, we thoroughly enjoyed it.
- 1 (16 ounce) package sour cream
- 1 1⁄2 cups defrosted baby shrimp or 2 (4 ounce) cans baby shrimp
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic powder
- salt and pepper, to taste