- 24 slices French bread
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 4 ounces chevre cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 12 ounces raw shrimp, peeled and deveined (about 48)
- 1⁄4 cup red bell pepper, minced
- 2 tablespoons parsley, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375. Lightly brush bread slices with olive oil and bake 10-12 minutes until golden brown.
- Combine cream cheese, goat cheese, Italian seasoning, and garlic; set aside.
- Heat butter in large skillet over medium heat until melted. Add garlic, shrimp, and bell pepper.
- Cook and stir 3-5 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in parsley.
- Spread each bread slice with cheese mixture, top with 2 shrimp and serve.