Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 50 mins
This recipe was sent to me by Food Network.
Make and share this Garlic Shrimp Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F In a small saucepan, combine the chicken stock and cornstarch slowly and bring to a simmer for 3 minutes.
- Add the cream and the red pepper flakes.
- In a foil lined terra cotta pot, pour the rice and the leftover garlic shrimp.
- Then pour the cream mixture over it.
- Top with the toasted panko and place in the oven for 45 minutes.
- Cool for 15 minutes before serving.
This recipe is excellant, and easy to make. I've made it several times, and everyone I served it too loved it! The recipe doesn't say how to make the garlic shrimp because you are using 2 "pints leftover" garlic shrimp" as in leftover chinese takeout. Duh, silly. Reviewers, please don't rate the recipe unless you have actually made or tried it. And I think Alton Brown did it for food net Thank you! #695933 GRPA