Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
I serve this more often as an appetizer than a side dish to pasta. Flavors are amazing. I've added artichoke hearts. I've substituted crab instead of shrimp. The possibilities are endless. I love recipes like that. Hope you enjoy.
- Preheat oven 350.
- Melt butter in large pan.
- Sautee garlic until soft.
- Remove from heat & add shrimp. mozzarella, parmesan & sour cream.
- Cut bread in half lenghth wise & scoop some of the bread out.
- Add some of the scooped bread to the mixture.(break it up).
- Stir well & fill loaf.
- Top with cheddar.
- Cover with foil & bake 25 minutes.
- Uncover & bake 5 more minutes until golden brown.