1/3 Photos of Garlic- Shrimp Angel Hair
Lavender Lynn's Note:
Easy and quick to prepare. This is from All Recipes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces angel hair pasta, uncooked
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 4 1/2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 2 cups half-and-half cream
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons pesto sauce
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced, divided
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups broccoli florets, fresh
- 1 lb medium shrimp, uncooked, peeled, and deveined
- 1Cook the pasta according to the package directions.
- 2Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, melt 4 1/2 tsp butter over medium heat.
- 3Stir in flour until smooth.
- 4Gradually add cream.
- 5Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- 6Stir in the grated parmesan cheese, pesto sauce, 1 T garlic, worcestershire sauce, hot pepper sauce, salt, and pepper.
- 7Keep warm over low heat.
- 8In a large skillet, saute broccoli in remaining butter for 5 minutes.
- 9Add shrimp and remaining garlic; cook and stir until shrimp turn pink.
- 10Stir in the cream sauce.
- 11Drain pasta; add to shrimp mixture and toss to coat.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic- Shrimp Angel Hair
Serving Size: 1 (355 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 620.3
- Calories from Fat 246
- Total Fat 27.3 g
- Saturated Fat 15.7 g
- Cholesterol 245.9 mg
- Sodium 723.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 38.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: