This elegant dish brings out the flavors of both the shrimp and the scallops. I recommend that this is served over pasta. You can get both the Shrimp and Scallops from www.BigEasySeafood.com.
- In a large heavy skillet, heat the oil over medium heat.
- Add the garlic and saute until it begins to brown.
- Remove the garlic with a slotted spoon and set aside.
- Add the pepper flakes to the skillet and increase the heat to medium high.
- Add the garlic, shrimp, scallops, and paprika.
- Saute for 1-2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add the chicken broth and cook for 1 minute.
- Remove the shrimp and scallops with a slotted spoon, place on a platter; set aside and keep warm.
- Add the lime juice, parsley, and salt and pepper to taste to the pan and just heat through.
- Pour the sauce over the shrimp and scallops and serve immediately.
Liked this recipe. Be sure to buy raw shrimp, not precooked as they will be overdone. Would use a bit more chicken broth to ensure the sauce stock is ample. Great job.
The flavor was ok, but the sauce lacked body. The heat was a bit much for me, it seemed to over power the dish.
Thought this was a good recipe but do feel that the sauce needed something extra...it was a little weak.