Recipe by Sarah Close
This elegant dish brings out the flavors of both the shrimp and the scallops. I recommend that this is served over pasta. You can get both the Shrimp and Scallops from www.BigEasySeafood.com.
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons garlic, slivered
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 lb large shrimp, peeled,deveined
- 1⁄2 lb bay scallop
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 4 tablespoons chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped fresh Italian parsley
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large heavy skillet, heat the oil over medium heat.
- Add the garlic and saute until it begins to brown.
- Remove the garlic with a slotted spoon and set aside.
- Add the pepper flakes to the skillet and increase the heat to medium high.
- Add the garlic, shrimp, scallops, and paprika.
- Saute for 1-2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add the chicken broth and cook for 1 minute.
- Remove the shrimp and scallops with a slotted spoon, place on a platter; set aside and keep warm.
- Add the lime juice, parsley, and salt and pepper to taste to the pan and just heat through.
- Pour the sauce over the shrimp and scallops and serve immediately.