1/3 Photos of Garlic Shrimp and Scallops
Sarah Close's Note:
This elegant dish brings out the flavors of both the shrimp and the scallops. I recommend that this is served over pasta. You can get both the Shrimp and Scallops from www.BigEasySeafood.com.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large heavy skillet, heat the oil over medium heat.
- 2Add the garlic and saute until it begins to brown.
- 3Remove the garlic with a slotted spoon and set aside.
- 4Add the pepper flakes to the skillet and increase the heat to medium high.
- 5Add the garlic, shrimp, scallops, and paprika.
- 6Saute for 1-2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- 7Add the chicken broth and cook for 1 minute.
- 8Remove the shrimp and scallops with a slotted spoon, place on a platter; set aside and keep warm.
- 9Add the lime juice, parsley, and salt and pepper to taste to the pan and just heat through.
- 10Pour the sauce over the shrimp and scallops and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Shrimp and Scallops
Serving Size: 1 (142 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 133.2
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 105.1 mg
- Sodium 226.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 21.9 g