Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Garlic shrimp is one of my favorite dishes. This is so simple and easy. Yet so good!
- 1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 lb medium shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 8 ounces thin spaghetti, cooked
- In medium saucepan mix broth, garlic, parsley, cornstarch, lemon juice, and pepper. Over medium-high heat, heat to a boil. Cook until mixture thickens, stirring constantly.
- Add shrimp. Cook 5 minutes more or until shrimp turn pink, stirring often. Toss with spaghetti.
It turned out better than I thought it would but I found it a bit on the bland side.