Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Another light great tasting pasta. I love all the garlic. You can adjust the heat by playing with the pepper flakes!
- Put the garlic and stock in a small sauce pan and bring to boil.
- Reduce the heat to low and cover.
- Simmer for about 20 minutes or until the garlic is soft enough to mash with a fork.
- Transfer the contents of the pan to a food processor or blender and puree until smooth.
- Set aside Bring large pot of water to boil.
- Add the pasta, stirring to make sure the strands don't stick together, and cook over high heat to desired tenderness.
- Meanwhile, put 1 Tbs of the water in a nonstick frying pan and bring to a boil over medium.
- Add the broccoli and onion, reduce the heat to low, cover, and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add the shrimp, dill, and the remaining Tbs of water.
- Stir, recover and cook for 4-5 minutes until shrimp is pink.
- Remove from heat When the pasta is done, drain and return it to the pot over very low heat.
- Add the garlic puree and mix well to coat the pasta.
- Add the broccoli shrimp mix and the seasonings.
- Toss together until well blended and serve immediately.