Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
from bon appetit it doesn't get easier than this!
- 3⁄4 cup olive oil, divided
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 16 large shrimp, in shells
- cooked rice
- puree 1/2 c olive oil, onions, garlic, salt& pepper in blender.
- pour over shrimp and marinate for 1 hour.
- heat remaining oil in skillet, add shrimp and marinade, saute about 5 minutes until shrimp are opaque serve over rice.
Even if this didn't taste five stars (which it did) it should get additional for being so darn easy to make!! Loved it!! Actually I'm eating my second helping as I type. The only thing different I did was use Maine shrimp which are pretty small and they were shelled. I used about a pound. I served it over rice with a little Parmesan cheese. Yummy. I'm gonna have to try it over pasta too! Chia, thanks for another winner!!
Chia this was such a delightful lunch for me today!! :-) I rarely have shrimp around (because I cant afford it LOL), but I thought that this light recipe was worth it...and it definitely was. So simple yet so yummy. Thanks for sharing!!!!
I forgot to rate this... if it wasnt already obvious I give it 5 stars!