Recipe by Dreamgoddess
This shrimp is so good! I made it with filet mignon on fathers day and I was so proud of myself!
Top Review by JSkizzle
This tasted great. I liked it because it was so simple but good. I used garlic from a jar and refrigerated for about 2 hours. I made linguini and poured it into the pan with the finished shrimp, mixed it around, sprinkled a bit of parmesan cheese on top and ate it just like that.
- 25 -30 large shrimp, raw and peeled
- 3 tablespoons chopped garlic (fresh or from a jar)
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1 cup fresh parsley, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large Ziplock freezer bag, mix everything and swish it around good to coat all of the shrimp.
- Or, mix everything in a large bowl and cover TIGHTLY with Saran wrap.
- Refrigerate for 1-4 hours.
- Preheat large heavy bottom pan with a little more olive oil in it on medium.
- Toss shrimp around for about 10-15 minutes until pink and lightly browned.
- TIP: Do not substitute with garlic powder OR dried parsley!
- Serve with steak or pasta with a white sauce.