1/2 Photos of Garlic Shrimp
Easy, yummy, and garlicy. Doesn't get any better.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil and butter in a large skillet.
- 2Add garlic and shrimp; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 3Saute 2-3 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
- 4Turn shrimp with spatula; cook shrimp 2 minutes longer on other side.
- 5Remove shrimp to serving platter; garnish with lemon wedges.
- 6**We give this a little squirt with the lemon wedge.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (177 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 509.4
- Calories from Fat 261
- Total Fat 29.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.5 g
- Cholesterol 508.5 mg
- Sodium 2248.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 52.4 g