Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Easy, yummy, and garlicy. Doesn't get any better.
Make and share this Garlic Shrimp recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oil and butter in a large skillet.
- Add garlic and shrimp; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Saute 2-3 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
- Turn shrimp with spatula; cook shrimp 2 minutes longer on other side.
- Remove shrimp to serving platter; garnish with lemon wedges.
- **We give this a little squirt with the lemon wedge.
Super! Just like the garlic shrimp at the Portugese restaraunts we've been to in Newark, NJ. We also add hot sauce (Franks, Louisiana, etc.) A couple of shakes if the kids are eating, LOTS more for us!
Oh my stars. This is the third recipe of yours that I have tried. My husband and I are in love with your recipes. This was just incredible. A great garlicy flavor. Easy beyond belief. Served this with fresh steamed broccoli and green salad. Made for a very pleasurable meal. Thanks.
Yummy and easy. I toasted some Italian bread to sop up the juices with and it was delicious. Will definitely be making again. Thanks NurseDi