- 1⁄2-1 lb shrimp, cleaned,shelled &,devained
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingrediants together with the shrimp.
- Put in zip lock bag or covered bowl.
- Put in the fridge for 1/2 hour to overnight.
- 1/2 hour is just as good.
- Put shrimp onto a sided cookie sheet.
- No need to drain.
- Preheat oven to 500.
- Bake 7-9 minutes.
- You can leave the shells on for guest to peel (too messy for me).
- Another idea is to put individual portions of 4-6 on a skewer and then bake (take those shells off first).
- This is quick and no mess.