Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 mins
Make sure you buy high quality, tender steaks. Nothing worse than to have it come out a little tough even when medium-rare! These are awesome! Enjoy!
- In ziploc baggie, combine first 5 ingredients.
- Add steaks, turn bag over and over to coat both sides of each steak well.
- Marinate in fridge for 30 minutes to overnight.
- Heat broiler, remove steaks from bag saving marinade.
- Place steaks on lightly geased broiler pan.
- Spoon half of the marinade on steaks.
- Broil 4-6 inches from heat for 4 minutes.
- Turn steaks over, top with rest of marinade, and broil 4-5 minutes longer for medium rare.
- Plate, and sprinkle with sesame seeds and parsley.
- *Let rest 5 minutes before eating.
- You can also slice this thinly and serve over rice or make wraps.
- These can also be cooked on a grill.
These were great! Only change I made was I didn't have chili-garlic sauce so just used chili sauce with a little extra garlic. Came out wonderfully grilled on a BBQ served along with a few vegies.
We loved this recipe. The meat was so tender. I chose to aslo freeze some steak in this marinade for next time. Forgot to add Sesame seeds but will remember the next time.
These were very flavorful. I liked the Asian flavorings. My husband said it is a keeper and would like me to fix these again. Thank you for sharing.