Recipe by PinkCherryBlossom
A tasty easy to throw together dip that can be made upto a day in advance for a pot luck or party.
- 4 slices thick white bread, crusts removed and cubed
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 175 ml olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fromage frais
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds, toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle the bread cubes with water and squeeze well.
- Place bread, tahini and garlic in a processor and blend until smooth.
- Once smooth leave machine running and drizzle in oil until a thick paste is formed.
- Stir in fromage frais and lemon juice and place in serving bowl.
- Serve with olives, toasted pittas or vegetable crudités.
- for a lighter version replace 1/2 the olive oil with plain yoghurt.