Prep 25 mins
Cook 15 mins
These breadsticks are a kicked-up version that go great with soup.
- 1 (11 ounce) canpillsbury breadsticks
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup toasted sesame seeds (optional) or 1⁄2 cup poppy seed (optional)
- Preheat oven per package instructions.
- Separate breadsticks.
- Twist each piece of dough, dip into butter, then cheese, then sesame seeds (or poppy seeds).
- Repeat each piece, placing on a cookie sheet.
- Bake as directed on container.