Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a easy recipe that I make on the Grill. It is a meal in one. You can use any white mild flaver fish with this recipe.
- 4 sheets of heavy duty reynolds aluminum foil
- 4 (5 -6 ounce) halibut fillets
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons dark sesame oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 3 cups sugar snap peas or 3 cups snow peas
- 2 cups slice mushrooms
- 2 medium carrots, sliced
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 450°F or preheat grill to medium-high.
- Spray foil with nonstick cooking spray. Center halibut on each sheet of foil.
- Combine soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic and red pepper flakes; spoon one tablespoon over each fillet.
- Top each fillet with vegetables. Spoon remaining sauce over vegetables.
- Bring up sides of foil and seal.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes on a cookie sheet in oven or grill 9 to 12 minutes in covered grill.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve.