This is a easy recipe that I make on the Grill. It is a meal in one. You can use any white mild flaver fish with this recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 sheets of heavy duty reynolds aluminum foil
- 4 (5 -6 ounce) halibut fillets
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons dark sesame oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 3 cups sugar snap peas or 3 cups snow peas
- 2 cups slice mushrooms
- 2 medium carrots, sliced
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds
- 1Preheat oven to 450°F or preheat grill to medium-high.
- 2Spray foil with nonstick cooking spray. Center halibut on each sheet of foil.
- 3Combine soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic and red pepper flakes; spoon one tablespoon over each fillet.
- 4Top each fillet with vegetables. Spoon remaining sauce over vegetables.
- 5Bring up sides of foil and seal.
- 6Bake 15 to 18 minutes on a cookie sheet in oven or grill 9 to 12 minutes in covered grill.
- 7Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve.
Browse Our Top Halibut Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Halibut Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Sesame Alaska Halibut
Serving Size: 1 (331 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 339.9
- Calories from Fat 113
- Total Fat 12.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 58.5 mg
- Sodium 1128.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 43.6 g