Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This marinade is excellent with chicken, but works well with fish or steak too. If you like garlic, this will flavor your choice of meat quite well. We use it for kabobs often and those who partake comment on the marinade every time.
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro or 1 teaspoon dried cilantro
- 1 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 6 -8 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 serrano pepper, seeded, chopped
- Cover or bag chicken, fish or steak and marinate for a minimum of 30 minutes.
- 6 servings.
Very good! I marinated chicken and pork chops. The chops were great last night and tonight's the chicken. I used dried cilantro; next time, I'll use fresh. Made for PAC Spring 2010.
This marinade is outstanding! We made chicken kabobs, and marinated the meat cubes about an hour. The combination of cilantro, garlic and hot peper was just right. I'm so glad to have this recipe. Thanks Carebear.