Recipe by lauralie41
This recipe comes from the wonderful little Totally Garlic Cookbook by Helene Siegel and Karen Gillingham. My swap partner for the Fall Cookbook Swap 2008, KGCOOK, sent it to me along with many other great cookbooks.
- 18 -24 large garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Add all ingredients to blender and process until smooth.
- In a tightly covered bowl store in refrigerator until ready to use.
- This can be used to season fish, chicken, ribs, or hamburgers when grilling. Also use to rub under the skin of a turkey or chicken before roasting, add to soups, salad dressings, or pasta.