Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Developed by a friend, this is the best seasoning I have ever tried. It adds a lot of taste without salt, and I like it better than Emeril's mixes. You can find the pizza seasoning at a grocery store in the spice section or, sometimes in the section with pizza fixings. Also look at health-food stores with their seasonings.
- 1⁄4 cup pizza seasoning
- 1⁄4 cup granulated garlic
- 2 tablespoons dried garlic, minced
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground dried red pepper
- Mix ingredients in a bowl.
- Store in an airtight container.
- This not only good on meat but is very good on vegetables.