Garlic Scapes & Potato Salad
- Cover& cook potatoes in a pot of boiling salted water until tender, about 10 minutes.
- Drain& place in a large bowl; add celery.
- Heat oil in nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; fry scapes& onion, stirring occasionally, until onions are softened& scapes are tender-crisp, about 5 minutes.
- Add to potatoes.
- DRESSING: Whisk together buttermilk, mayo, 2 tbsp of the dill, mustard& seasonings in a bowl; pour over potato mixture& toss to coat.
- If a moister salad is preferred, add a little more buttermilk.
- Garnish with remaining dill.
- Cover& refrigerate for up to 2 days.