At the CSA I belong to they always have garlic scapes this time of year. It is always nice to have more recipes with garlic scape.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop scapes and chard into 2 inch pieces. Chop squash and onion.
- 2Spray cooking oil in a large frying pan over medium high heat. Add scapes and chard and cook for about 20-25 minutes over medium heat. Stir frequently to avoid sticking or burning. Add cooking spray when necessary.
- 3Add onions and squash cook for another 5 minutes.
- 4Crack eggs and blend. Add more cooking spray, add eggs lower the heat add cheese and cook until the eggs set and cheese melts. Remove from pan and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Scape Frittata
Serving Size: 1 (414 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 291.6
- Calories from Fat 150
- Total Fat 16.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 445.1 mg
- Sodium 726.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 23.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: