1/1 Photo of Garlic Scallops With Angel Hair Pasta
Fast, weeknight meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash the scallops and pat dry well with a paper towel.
- 2Cook the pasta in salted water, drain and toss with 1 tbsp of oil to keep it from sticking.
- 3Meanwhile, heat 1 tbsp oil in frying pan, add the garlic and cook for a few seconds. Add wine, and lemon juice and remove from the heat.
- 4Season the scallops with salt and pepper and grill for about a minute on each side, or until just cooked.
- 5Gently reheat the garlic mixture, add the rocket and stir over medium heat for 1-2 minutes, or until wilted.
- 6Toss through the pasta with the remaining oil, and scallops.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Scallops With Angel Hair Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (207 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 538.6
- Calories from Fat 257
- Total Fat 28.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 24.7 mg
- Sodium 132.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 20.8 g