1/1 Photo of Garlic Scallops and Shrimp
A simple but elegant and delicious dish suitable for company.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse the scallops under cold water and cut in half.
- 2Season the scallops and shrimp with salt and pepper, then dust them with flour.
- 3Heat the oil in a pan over a high heat and add the scallops and shrimp to the hot oil.
- 4Reduce the heat to medium and cook for two minutes.
- 5Turn the scallops and shrimp in the pan.
- 6Add the garlic and basil and shake the pan to distribute the ingredients evenly.
- 7Cook two minutes until golden.
- 8Sprinkle the lemon juice over the mixture and toss to blend.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Scallops and Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (119 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 254.8
- Calories from Fat 188
- Total Fat 20.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 135.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 13.6 g