A simple but elegant and delicious dish suitable for company.
Make and share this Garlic Scallops and Shrimp recipe from Food.com.
- Rinse the scallops under cold water and cut in half.
- Season the scallops and shrimp with salt and pepper, then dust them with flour.
- Heat the oil in a pan over a high heat and add the scallops and shrimp to the hot oil.
- Reduce the heat to medium and cook for two minutes.
- Turn the scallops and shrimp in the pan.
- Add the garlic and basil and shake the pan to distribute the ingredients evenly.
- Cook two minutes until golden.
- Sprinkle the lemon juice over the mixture and toss to blend.