This is from Ina Garten's cookbook. It is fantastic!
Make and share this Garlic Sauteed Spinach recipe from Food.com.
- Rinse spinach well in cold water; dry well.
- In a large pot, heat the olive oil and saute the garlic over medium heat for 1 minute.
- Add all the spinach, salt, and pepper to the pot; toss with the garlic and oil.
- Cover the pot and cook for 2 minutes.
- Uncover, turn heat on high, and cook for another minute, stirring until all the spinach is wilted.
- Using a slotted spoon, lift the spinach to a serving bowl and top with butter.