1/1 Photo of Garlic Sauteed Spinach
kris in ks's Note:
This is from Ina Garten's cookbook. It is fantastic!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse spinach well in cold water; dry well.
- 2In a large pot, heat the olive oil and saute the garlic over medium heat for 1 minute.
- 3Add all the spinach, salt, and pepper to the pot; toss with the garlic and oil.
- 4Cover the pot and cook for 2 minutes.
- 5Uncover, turn heat on high, and cook for another minute, stirring until all the spinach is wilted.
- 6Using a slotted spoon, lift the spinach to a serving bowl and top with butter.
Browse Our Top Spinach Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spinach Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Sauteed Spinach
Serving Size: 1 (125 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 87.0
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 5.0 mg
- Sodium 882.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 3.4 g