- 1 1⁄2 lbs baby spinach leaves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Rinse spinach well in cold water; dry well.
- In a large pot, heat the olive oil and saute the garlic over medium heat for 1 minute.
- Add all the spinach, salt, and pepper to the pot; toss with the garlic and oil.
- Cover the pot and cook for 2 minutes.
- Uncover, turn heat on high, and cook for another minute, stirring until all the spinach is wilted.
- Using a slotted spoon, lift the spinach to a serving bowl and top with butter.