1/1 Photo of Garlic Sausage and Broccoli Linguine
I found this recipe in one of those little pamphlets that you can pick up at the supermarket. I made it for dinner last night and it is so tasty! It brings to mind some of the dishes I like to eat when I visit the Chinese buffet, but it is made with Italian sausage and olive oil, ingredients one doesn't find in Chinese cuisine. Garlic sauce can be purchased at any supermarket that has a Chinese food section and comes in three strengths: mild, medium and strong, depending on how much you like garlic. I used medium and it was perfect for our taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the oil and brown the sausage in a large frying pan for 10 minutes.
- 2Add the tomato paste and cook for 2 minutes, then add the peppers, onion and broccoli and cook for another 5 minutes.
- 3Meanwhile, cook the pasta in a pot of boiling, well-salted water.
- 4Add the garlic sauce to the sausage mixture and continue to cook for 5 minutes longer.
- 5Drain the pasta well and add to the frying pan with the sausage mixture.
- 6Stir well for 2 minutes to allow the pasta to soak up some of the sauce.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Sausage and Broccoli Linguine
Serving Size: 1 (180 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 664.2
- Calories from Fat 319
- Total Fat 35.4 g
- Saturated Fat 11.4 g
- Cholesterol 64.6 mg
- Sodium 1415.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 30.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: