This is a great chilled sauce, perhaps more a dressing than a sauce. It can also be used as a marinade. I found this recipe in a Garlic cookbook and altered it a bit to my own taste.
My Private Note
cup (ap ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Divide garlic into cloves and peel.
- 2Blend all ingredients except oil in blender or food processor.
- 3While blending, add oil slowly.
- 4Chill for at least one hour.
- 5Shake or wisk before serving.
- 6Note: This is a very rich tasting garlic sauce which is great on a pasta (or anti-pasta) salad as well as seafoods or fresh veggies.
- 7I have also used this once for a marinade for Steaks.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Sauce X-Treme!
Serving Size: 1 (294 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1195.8
- Calories from Fat 1014
- Total Fat 112.6 g
- Saturated Fat 16.4 g
- Cholesterol 188.8 mg
- Sodium 611.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 10.2 g