If you like garlic you'll love this sauce, very intense taste. Excellent with poultry (or anything!!)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the chicken stock and garlic in a saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat.
- 2Cover and simmer for about 25 minutes, until garlic is soft.
- 3Transfer to a food processor or blender and puree to a smooth consistency.
- 4Reutrn the puree to the saucepan over low heat.
- 5Whisk in the buttermilk and cook for 1 or 2 minutes, just until the mixture begins to bubble around the edges.
- 6Remove from heat.
- 7Whisk the cornstarch and water together in a small bowl and then whisk into the garlic sauce.
- 8Return to heat and cook for 2 to 3 minutes longer, until the sauce thickens.
- 9Serve hot.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (411 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 201.6
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 6.5 mg
- Sodium 276.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 8.7 g
- Protein 14.8 g