Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I went to a New Years Eve party and my friend had made these. They were so good, YUMMY. I asked her for the recipe and this is what she gave me. I don't know where she got it from, but I got it from her. I have not made them, but I'm thinking that you can adjust the ingredients to your taste. I'm going to use the frozen pizza dough, that should work...
- Preheat oven to 350. Lightly butter baking sheet.
- In a bowl, combine oil and garlic.
- Divide dough into 8 pieces. Using your hands, roll each piece of dough into 8" long rope.
- Carefully tie each rope into a knot. Transfer knots to bowl and toss to coat. Put on baking sheet. Sprinkle with salt.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until golden brown.