Recipe by Normaone
The amounts for this "recipe" are variable due to the size difference of heads of garlic. Plus, some folks simply want to taste more garlic than salt.
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 225 degrees F (110^C/Gas 1/4).
- Place garlic on baking sheet until completely dried, about 1+1/2 hours, turning after 45 minutes.
- (Do not allow garlic to brown or it will be bitter.) Place garlic with salt to taste in a blender.
- Process until garlic resembles small granules.
- Store in an airtight container; keeps indefinitely.