Recipe by Normaone
The amounts for this "recipe" are variable due to the size difference of heads of garlic. Plus, some folks simply want to taste more garlic than salt.
- Preheat oven to 225 degrees F (110^C/Gas 1/4).
- Place garlic on baking sheet until completely dried, about 1+1/2 hours, turning after 45 minutes.
- (Do not allow garlic to brown or it will be bitter.) Place garlic with salt to taste in a blender.
- Process until garlic resembles small granules.
- Store in an airtight container; keeps indefinitely.