Recipe by ~Naner~
Loved this recipe I found in "Quick Cooking". I reduced the amount of olive oil in the original recipe, and this turned out to be quick weeknight meal for the family. I served this with broccoli and bread.
Top Review by jodsmi
This was so very good! I have no reservations about canned salmon. In fact, I had 6 cans and wanted to use some up! I used extra noodles in the pantry. It was very fresh tasting. We will definitely use this recipe again and again. I used vegetable broth instead of chicken, but that was the only change. We really enjoyed the little kick from the cayenne. Thanks! **Update**16 ounces of spaghetti is not equal to 16 ounces of linguine. Way too much for the amount of salmon in the recipe. Still good though!
- 453.59 g package linguine
- 3 clove garlic, minced
- 59.14 ml olive oil
- 425.24 g can salmon, drained and deboned
- 177.44 ml chicken broth
- 59.14 ml minced fresh parsley
- 2.46 ml salt
- 0.59 ml cayenne pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare linguine according to pkg directions, drain and set aside.
- In skillet, saute garlic and olive oil.
- Add salmon, chicken broth, parsley, salt and cayenne pepper.
- Cook over medium heat until heated through.
- Add linguine to salmon mixture in skillet, and toss to coat.