1/2 Photos of Garlic Salmon Linguine
Loved this recipe I found in "Quick Cooking". I reduced the amount of olive oil in the original recipe, and this turned out to be quick weeknight meal for the family. I served this with broccoli and bread.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare linguine according to pkg directions, drain and set aside.
- 2In skillet, saute garlic and olive oil.
- 3Add salmon, chicken broth, parsley, salt and cayenne pepper.
- 4Cook over medium heat until heated through.
- 5Add linguine to salmon mixture in skillet, and toss to coat.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Salmon Linguine
Serving Size: 1 (286 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 689.4
- Calories from Fat 181
- Total Fat 20.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 48.8 mg
- Sodium 519.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 86.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 37.8 g