1/2 Photos of Garlic Salmon Linguine
Loved this recipe I found in "Quick Cooking". I reduced the amount of olive oil in the original recipe, and this turned out to be quick weeknight meal for the family. I served this with broccoli and bread.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare linguine according to pkg directions, drain and set aside.
- 2In skillet, saute garlic and olive oil.
- 3Add salmon, chicken broth, parsley, salt and cayenne pepper.
- 4Cook over medium heat until heated through.
- 5Add linguine to salmon mixture in skillet, and toss to coat.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Salmon Linguine
Serving Size: 1 (286 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 689.4
- Calories from Fat 181
- Total Fat 20.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 48.8 mg
- Sodium 519.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 86.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 37.8 g