Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
For a quick meal on a lazy night, this is one of our favorites. Sometimes parmesan cheese and Italian Seasoning adds a refreshing taste as well!
- Cook the linguine according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute garlic in oil.
- Stir in the salmon, broth, parsley, salt and cayenne.
- Cook until heated through.
- Drain linguine.
- Add to the salmon mixture and toss to coat.
I had a can of salmon in the pantry, and the only recipe I could think of was salmon cakes. Thanks to food.com and Pennelopy, I was able to create this wonderful dish. It was truly delicious, and we have leftovers!