- 24 ounces skinless salmon fillets, about 1 inch thick
- coarse salt and fresh ground pepper
- 1⁄4 cup snipped Italian parsley
- 1⁄4 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1⁄4 cup dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425°F Rinse salmon and pat dry. Sprinkle both sides of fillets with salt and pepper; set aside.
- In a small bowl combine parsley, broth, wine, olive oil, garlic, and red pepper.
- Place salmon, flat side down, in a single layer in a 2-quart rectangular baking dish. Pour parsley mixture evenly over salmon fillets.
- Bake uncovered, for 8 to 12 minutes or until the fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve immediately.