Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Half of the Salmon Burgers with Caesar Slaw recipe from Rachel Ray's Express Lane Meals
- 14 ounces canned salmon
- 3 egg whites
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- salt and black pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Drain and flake the salmon. Be careful to get out as many of the little bones as possible.
- In a bowl, add all ingredients together, except for the oil. Mix up until you are able to form patties out of the mixture.
- Make four equal-size patties of the mixture and set aside.
- Head a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat and add the olive oil.
- Cook salmon patties in the skillet for four minutes each side.
wonderful recipe!!! love it...