Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
- 4 cups cooked and drained rotelle pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄4 cup freshly grated romano cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- In lg skillet, over med-hi heat, combine pasta, oil, and garlic.
- Cook and stir for 5 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Stir well.
We had this as side dish with Inez's Peppery London Broil. This was our anniversary dinner. It was a fabulous success! Thanks for the recipe Inez!!
I added shrimp that I sauteed with the garlic and made a super main dish out of this recipe. I also stirred in some butter at the end for flavor. I am constantly amazed at how delicious your recipes are even though they are so easy to prepare. Thanks once again, Inez. I am becoming your #1 fan!
Just wonderful!! This is a super easy recipe. It has a very good flavor. I did add about 3 T skim milk for a little bit creamier texture. Thanks for the recipe!!