Recipe by Tish
I have this pork loin in the refrigerator and get the bug to do rosemary crusted something with it. I searched for my available ingredients and find I really need to go to the store but think this will work out. It was wonderful with mashed potatoes and oven roasted asparagus! Hope you enjoy
Top Review by Tatar-kun
Outstanding flavor to the pork. I used a Pinot Girgio for the gravy which I kind of regret, because it gave the pork a slightly bitter flavor. I will definitly keep this recipe for next time, however I may not use a gravy. The taste of the pork stood alone nicely.
- 2 lbs boneless pork loin roast
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Crush garlic with rosemary, salt and pepper, making a paste.
- Pierce meat with a sharp knife in several places and press the garlic paste into the openings.
- Rub the meat with the remaining garlic mixture and olive oil.
- Place pork loin into oven for 2 hours, turning and basting with pan liquids.
- After 2 hours remove pork roast to a platter.
- Heat the wine in the pan and stir to loosen browned bits of food on the bottom.
- Serve with pan juices.