1/1 Photo of Garlic Rosemary Pickled Green Cherry Tomatoes
Overwhelmed by all the green cherry tomatoes your garden is giving you? Try this recipe. Green cherry (or grape) tomatoes well seasoned with rosemary lots and lots of garlic and heat from Serrano's! I used most green with a few almost red and red ones for color. The red may burst because of the ripe softer fruit. I choose Serrano's for the heat but if you milder go for jalapenos or spicier go for a habanero. Garnish a bloody Mary or a vodka martini with a couple of these! ;)
My Private Note
1/2 pin ...
Units: US | Metric
- 2365.9 ml green tomatoes or 2365.9 ml red cherry tomatoes, washed
- 1 large sweet onion, 2 cups diced
- 2 serrano chilies, seeded and minced
- 10-12 garlic cloves, sliced paper thin
Brine Vinegar Mix
- 1Place the veggie mix in a large pot.
- 2In an other pot place all the Vinegar ingredients bring to a boil and simmer 5 minutes. Strain and divide the herbs in to the jars.
- 3Pack veggie mix into hot sterilized jars leaving 1/4 inch head space.
- 4Ladle hot vinegar over the veggies leaving 1/4 inch head space.
- 5Remove air bubbles. Add more liquid if needed.
- 6Wipe jars adjust caps and process for 15 minutes in a hot water bath.
- 7remove and let sit in a draft free spot till cool.
- 8Place a cool, dark cupboard.
- 9Ready to eat in 3 weeks. Or save for Christmas gift giving.
Browse Our Top Chutneys Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chutneys Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Rosemary Pickled Green Cherry Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (44 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 72
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 19.9
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 396.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: