Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Tasty, heart-healthy spuds.
Make and share this Garlic Rosemary Mashed Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- 3 medium potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 clove garlic, peeled
- 28.34 g freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 7.39 ml margarine
- 7.39 ml chopped fresh rosemary or 2.46 ml dried rosemary, crushed
- 59.14-89.90 ml evaporated low-fat milk
- ground black pepper
- Place potatoes and garlic in saucepan.
- Cover with water; bring to a boil.
- Cook over medium-high heat for 15 to 20 minutes or until potatoes are tender; drain.
- Return potatoes and garlic to saucepan.
- Beat with hand-held mixer until combined.
- Add cheese, butter and rosemary; beat until smooth.
- Gradually beat in evaporated milk until fluffy.
- Season with salt and pepper.
Good spuds thanks Miller. I especially liked the cheese, the rosemary to finish and the fact that they were (relatively) low fat. They will be back on the menu real soon.
Sorry, but these just didn't go over well here. They were sticky/gooey and the flavor just wasn't what we'd hoped for. My family added more butter and my son added ketchup, so I won't make these again. But, thank you for posting this...it's always nice to try out something different.
They were very good. Followed the recipe to the T and the family and I were very pleased. Thanks