Tasty, heart-healthy spuds.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place potatoes and garlic in saucepan.
- 2Cover with water; bring to a boil.
- 3Cook over medium-high heat for 15 to 20 minutes or until potatoes are tender; drain.
- 4Return potatoes and garlic to saucepan.
- 5Beat with hand-held mixer until combined.
- 6Add cheese, butter and rosemary; beat until smooth.
- 7Gradually beat in evaporated milk until fluffy.
- 8Season with salt and pepper.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Rosemary Mashed Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (340 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 337.4
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 12.4 mg
- Sodium 269.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.1 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 12.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
evaporated low-fat milk