- 3 medium potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 ounce freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 tablespoon margarine
- 1⁄2 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary or 1⁄2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1⁄4-3⁄8 cup evaporated low-fat milk
- ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Place potatoes and garlic in saucepan.
- Cover with water; bring to a boil.
- Cook over medium-high heat for 15 to 20 minutes or until potatoes are tender; drain.
- Return potatoes and garlic to saucepan.
- Beat with hand-held mixer until combined.
- Add cheese, butter and rosemary; beat until smooth.
- Gradually beat in evaporated milk until fluffy.
- Season with salt and pepper.