Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 (4 ounce) lamb rib chops, trimmed
- Preheat broiler; combine the first 4 ingredients in a small bowl; rub mixture over lamb chops.
- Place lamb on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray.
- Broil 5 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness.
You can't get any simpler than this!! Wonderful
simple delicious dish. so easy to do. followed recipe except omitted black pepper as it was for my 3yr old daughter and added a bit of olive oil. very nice taste and would make again. thanks for sharing.