- 680.38 g boneless New York strip steaks
- 29.58 ml minced fresh rosemary
- 2-4 garlic cloves, minced
- 14.79 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 4.92 ml lemon zest
- 4.92 ml cracked black pepper
- 2.46 ml kosher salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Score steaks in diamond pattern on both sides.
- Mix rosemary, garlic, oil, zest, black pepper and salt; rub into steaks. Let meat rest for 30 minutes afterwards before cooking.
- Grill steaks to desired doneness. Rest steaks for another 5-7 minutes before slicing and serving.