- 24 ounces boneless New York strip steaks
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary
- 2 -4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Score steaks in diamond pattern on both sides.
- Mix rosemary, garlic, oil, zest, black pepper and salt; rub into steaks. Let meat rest for 30 minutes afterwards before cooking.
- Grill steaks to desired doneness. Rest steaks for another 5-7 minutes before slicing and serving.