Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
From Martha Stewart made from premade pizza dough.
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- cornmeal, for sprinkling
- 1 lb prepared pizza dough, room temperature
- 1⁄2 teaspoon finely chopped fresh rosemary
- coarse salt, for seasoning
- extra virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- Preheat oven to 425.
- In a small saucepan, heat butter and oil over medium heat.
- Add garlic and salt; cook, stirring, until garlic is fragrant but not browned, about 1 minute.
- Remove from heat; set aside.
- Sprinkle the bottom of 2 rimmed baking sheets with cornmeal.
- Divide the dough into four equal pieces. Roll out each piece into a 1/4 inch thick round.
- Arrange 2 rounds on each sheet.
- Brush with butter mixture, leaving most of the garlic behind.
- Sprinkle rounds with rosemary.
- Bake flatbreads until golden brown, about 15 minutes.
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool slightly.
- Drizzle with oil, and season with salt.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.