1 hr 5 mins
Abba Gimel's Note:
This is a nice recipe that give even the potatoes a little bit of a tart taste. I wrote this down for my sister who is always looking for an easy recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450°F(230°C).
- 2Slice potatoes in half length-wise. Set aside in a bowl of water to keep from browning.
- 3Squeeze lemon into a bowl. Add olive oil to the lemon juice. Mix well.
- 4Cut small slits in chicken legs.
- 5Slice garlic cloves and stuff into the cuts in the chicken legs.
- 6Break apart rosemary sprigs and stuff into the cuts in the chicken legs.
- 7Place chicken legs and potatoes, cut side down, on a baking sheet, with small bits of rosemary underneath the potatoes.
- 8Place any remaining rosemary & garlic and the chopped onion around chicken and potatoes.
- 9Pour olive oil and lemon mix over the chicken and potatoes. Season with desired amount of salt and pepper.
- 10Lower oven to 375°F(190°C).
- 11Bake for 60 minutes uncovered on middle rake until chicken and potatoes are tender.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Rosemary Chicken With Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (487 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 526.3
- Calories from Fat 136
- Total Fat 15.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 89.3 mg
- Sodium 108.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.0 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 33.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: