1 hr 45 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450°F.
- 2Remove the giblets, etc. and discard.
- 3Loosen skin around chicken and stuff with rosemary and crushed garlic between the skin on breasts and drummys.
- 4Lift the wingtips up and over back, and tuck under the chicken.
- 5Place chicken breast side up, on broiler pan.
- 6Cut thin slice from each end of onion.
- 7Remove paper from garlic and chop tops.
- 8Brush garlic and onions with olive oil and arrange around chicken.
- 9Insert meat thermometer into meaty part of thigh.
- 10Bake at 450°F for 30 minutes, reduce to 350°F and bake 1 hour and 15 minutes or until meat thermometer hits 180°F.
Browse Our Top Whole Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Whole Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Rosemary Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (305 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 465.4
- Calories from Fat 272
- Total Fat 30.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 133.6 mg
- Sodium 130.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 33.2 g