Recipe by BluJasmine
I was hungry for something different, to accompany pasta w/meat sauce, so I mixed this up. Tasty! Hope you think so too. :)
- 1 cup mayonnaise (not low fat, fat-free, or Miracle Whip)
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon rosemary, dried
- 6 -8 slices French bread, sliced in to 1 inch slices
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix first 4 ingredients together until well blended.
- Spread on one side of the slice of bread, (about 1 tablespoon per slice).
- Place on a lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 on middle rack, for 15 minutes.
- Let cool for a minute or two before serving.
- Enjoy! :).