Recipe by Nyteglori
Top Review by breezermom
As posted, this just didn't work for me. First off, there is no cooking method indicated, but there is a "clue". You drain the potatoes. So that means they are boiled or steamed. This means the garlic and rosemary are left raw, the flavors not infused into the potatoes. Also, you are supposed to spray cold oil onto the potatoes. I tried all this, and just couldn't eat it. So I turned them onto a roasting pan and roasted at 400 degrees for 15 minutes. My potatoes browned up nicely and my garlic and rosemary infused the flavor of the potatoes. I cannot find fault with the ingredients....but the cooking method posted just doesn't work. Easily remedied by roasting....but then again, you really don't need to boil the potatoes in the first place to do this. Made for Zaar Stars.
- 5 lbs baby potatoes
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup garlic, minced
- 1⁄8 cup fresh rosemary, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash but do not peel potatoes. Half or quarter the larger baby potatoes and cook potatoes until tender.
- Drain potatoes and spray with olive oil. Note if you do not use a sprayer to coat potatoes you will need more olive oil to cover them.
- Toss coated potatoes with garlic and rosemary.